- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "testicles"
In Doubt, Get Checked Out
More than 5,000 men will be diagnosed with testicular cancer this year.
- Posted May 28, 2015
10 Reasons Your Balls Itch
Instead of scratching the affected area, see a doctor right away.
- Posted June 16, 2014
Watch Out for Tortured Testicles
Testicular torsion may also occur after strenuous exercise or may not have an obvious cause.
- Posted February 6, 2014
Common STD’s Among Men
There are about 20 million new sexually transmitted infections each year, costing the healthcare system nearly $16 billion in direct medical costs.
- Posted July 29, 2013
What you wear (and don't wear) does impact the health of your sperm!
- Posted April 21, 2013
The Truth About a Vasectomy
What's behind the new disparity? Two percent of black men in the United States opt for vasectomy compared to 14% of white men. Get the facts from Dr. Anderson right here, right now.
- Posted October 20, 2012