- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "treatment for keloids"
Black People More Likely to Keloid Post Surgery
The cause of keloid formation is unknown, but it's believed to have a genetic component given the correlation with family history, prevalence in twins, and its predisposition in darker skin.
- Posted March 8, 2012