- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "types of skin cancer"
Black People Get Skin Cancer Too!
NEWS FLASH! Black people can get sunburned. The idea that dark pigment is 100% protection against skin cancer is a myth. In fact, this misinformation often contributes to the cancer being discovered too late.
- Posted August 4, 2011