- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "urethra"
Common STD’s Among Men
There are about 20 million new sexually transmitted infections each year, costing the healthcare system nearly $16 billion in direct medical costs.
- Posted July 29, 2013
Half of All Men Will Get Prostatitis
Chronic prostatitis symptoms can lead to prostate cancer, the number two cancer killer of men in the U.S. Contact the Prostatitis Foundation for free information packets by calling 1-888-891-4200.
- Posted August 19, 2012