- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "veterans affairs"
Choosing Hospice Care
According to trends, about 2 million Americans receive hospice care every year. Hospice deals with the emotional, social and spiritual impact of the disease on the patient and the patient's family and friends. Choosing hospice care is...
- Posted September 23, 2012
No Health Insurance for Many Black Veterans
Disturbingly the highest rate of uninsured veterans overwhelmingly affects African American (8.1%) and American Indians (19.4%) more than other racial groups. President Obama's Healthcare Reform initiatives when fully implemented in 2014 are said to help address these...
- Posted May 31, 2012