- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "vitamin c"
Vitality from Your Vitamin C
Yes, breakfast can be considered the most important meal of the day, but that doesn’t mean it has to be drawn out into 700 to 900 caloric meals. So, as I usually sit down and bite into...
- Posted May 6, 2016
Can Vitamin C Stop Stroke?
Researchers in France believe food high in vitamin C may reduce risk of stroke.
- Posted February 23, 2014
Eat More Super Foods
Pinto beans, lentils, and soybeans are terrific sources of antioxidants.
- Posted December 21, 2013
Attention Men Taking Vitamin C
The U.S. Institute of Medicine recommends 90 mg of vitamin C per day for men.
- Posted March 3, 2013
Eat This and That!
Put down the energy drink and look at what you’re putting in your mouth. It’s no secret that some foods can cause us to become sedentary, even lethargic like some meats, pasta, and dairy products. But we’ve...
- Posted January 14, 2011