- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "walking"
Step by Step to Fitness
Walking is a excellent way to burn those calories.
- Posted June 26, 2015
2M Battle Foot Pain
In America, plantar fasciitis affects over 2 million people each year. Is this an issue for you?
- Posted December 18, 2013
It's not all your fault, where you live also impacts your weight?
- Posted July 29, 2013
Ohio Men Walk for Wellness
The statistics are all too familiar, Black men die earlier and at higher rates from preventable illnesses than any ethnic group; Black men have a higher incidence of the following chronic illnesses: Heart disease, HIV/AIDS, Diabetes, Kidney Failure and Prostate Cancer. The...
- Posted June 23, 2013
When a Stroke Strikes!
African Americans have almost twice the risk of first-ever stroke compared with whites.
- Posted June 12, 2013
Moderate Exercise Good for Cancer Patients
The amount of exercise cancer patients are capable of depends on the type of cancer you have but 20-30 minutes of moderate exercise can be highly beneficial to some cancer patients. Talk with your doctor.
- Posted June 7, 2012