- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "weight gain"
Overcome Winter Weight Gain
Don't let the change in seasons negatively impact your health. Winter weight gain is common but also manageable.
- Posted April 1, 2013
3 Ways to Avoid Thanksgiving Weight Gain
Did you know that the average American gains 7 lbs pounds during the holiday season, beginning with Thanksgiving. So be careful when you sit down at the dinner table- you've been warned.
- Posted November 21, 2012
The Salty Truth About MSG
MSG can be found in dairy products, protein powder, candy, gum, some nutritional supplements, and even soaps and shampoos. Symptoms of eating foods with MSG can include migraine headaches, upset stomach, fuzzy thinking, diarrhea, heart irregularities, asthma,...
- Posted April 16, 2012
I Love You “In Thickness and In Health”
"A guy I know dropped 120 pounds over two years: He feels more confident, lasts longer in the bedroom and has a dozen more reasons to smile. The best one—he’s recharging his relationship with his wife."
- Posted April 2, 2012