- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "yoga classes"
Moderate Exercise Good for Cancer Patients
The amount of exercise cancer patients are capable of depends on the type of cancer you have but 20-30 minutes of moderate exercise can be highly beneficial to some cancer patients. Talk with your doctor.
- Posted June 7, 2012
Yoga for Diabetics
Middle-aged and older adults who add yoga classes to standard diabetes care are likely to see benefits like weight loss and lower blood sugar levels.
- Posted September 6, 2011