- ‘Really, Really Messed Up My Life’
- Quick Start to Healthy Weight Loss
- Black Men Can Beat Prostate Cancer
- Health Screenings for Older Black Men
- Healthy Man of the Month for July 2016
- HIV Testing is HIV Prevention
- Your ‘Mental’ Endurance
- Bisexual Health Priorities
- Entertainment CEO DonJuan Clark
- New Drug Helps Men with Melanoma
All posts tagged "Zika"
Man Gets Zika from Sex
A New York City woman who became infected with the Zika virus on a trip outside the United States passed the infection to her boyfriend during sex, city health officials reported. It’s the first reported case of female-to-male sexual...
- Posted July 18, 2016
Scientists at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have concluded, after careful review of existing evidence, that Zika virus is a cause of microcephaly and other severe fetal brain defects. Zika virus disease (Zika) is...
- Posted April 17, 2016