- The Healthyblackmen.org operates out of the state of Georgia. The fact that you are accessing this site from another site does not mean that I am conducting business in that state.
- If you think I’ve posted content/copy or images that belong to you, email me directly to notify me of ownership and it will be removed within 24 hours, unless proven that ownership does not belong to you. Email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties can fully provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not copy or redistribute the content on this web site without written permission from Healthyblackmen.org (Walker Tisdale, owner).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America, as well as the state of Georgia.
- Indemnification: To the extent that you post something on Healthyblackmen.org and the Healthyblackmen.org is sued for it, you will reimburse the Healthyblackmen.org for the full cost of defending the suit and for any loss incurred.
Any unintentional use of copyrighted or licensed material on this website should be brought to our immediate attention at Blackmenshealth@gmail.com for removal. As a non-profit program of the Health Institute for Men (EIN: 26-3801200) it’s not our intent or policy to use content without permission.
Thank you for your support.